Are you ambitious, precise and do you want contribute to building the best AI drive platform in the customer service industry? Then be sure to read on!
You're a Frontend Developer who is ready to help build our platform to be beyond excellent. As a Frontend Developer, you have key responsibilities; you make sure the designs in our platform get translated to dynamic webpages. You develop new features, manage integrations with other platforms and work with the team to create an efficient and scalable architecture.
Watermelon is growing and that is wat motivates you, because you are standing at the beginning of our scale-up fase as a company🚀! With your development skills our platform continuously improves, and that is key for our growth 🙌🏼. So the only question that remains is: ARE YOU READY, TO BECOME A MELON?🍉
Our frontend consists of three major parts;
- Platform (Angular, TypeScript)
- Chat widget (Angular, TypeScript)
- Juice (Angular, TypeScript)
We use Angular as our main framework for the frontends. Our design team shares the designs with the frontenders using Zeplin. To deploy the frontend to our staging/production environment we use a CI/CD process within GitHub. The frontends are hosted on Firebase Hosting from Google. We don’t expect you to have experience with these tools and services listed here. What we find much more important is that you are eager to learn and then the development team will help you where needed. You will be responsible for;
- Maintaining and improving our frontend systems and building new features from scratch;
- Improving our system architecture by actively contributing ideas and execute them;
- Keeping up with the latest development trends so we can optimise our working methods.
This is us 🍉
Watermelon is where conversations take place. We make customer service better, faster and more fun! Day in, day out we do our best to improve our software and turn the customer service industry upside down! Working at Watermelon is a challenge, every day is different. Which also means that you have lots of opportunities to learn something new. Are you looking for an organisaties where you can make real impact and where your input is highly valued? Don't hesitate any longer, apply at Watermelon and let's work together to create Europe's best AI driven customer service tool!
Do you recognize yourself in these wishes?
- At least 2 years of experience as a Frontend developer;
- A university degree (HBO or higher, including foreign degrees) with a major in Computer Science/Informatics;
- Being able to work in a fast paced and growing start-up;
- Great communication skills in English;
- Self-driven and eager to learn;
- Having knowledge about Git/GitHub;
- You are a big fan of Watermelon! 🍉
Big plus if you..
- Have knowledge about GraphQL;
- Have experience with Github Actions, we use this for CI/CD.
What’s in it for you?
- Depending on your experience and grow potential you will be placed on the appropriate salary scale;
- A bonus system with an individual and team component ;
- 25 paid vacation days per year on a fulltime basis;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Flexibele working hours, with the possibility to work from home;
- A good lunch and the option to have breakfast at the office (at a minimum cost);
- NS Business card or travel allowance;
- Working with a young and ambitious team, in a vibrant office in Utrecht;
- Freedom and responsibilities within your team;
- You are part of the team behind an innovative startup business with international ambitions.
Are you the new talent we are looking for? Click on the: 'Apply for this job'-button ✅
PS: Dear recruiters, at this point we don't need help from agencies yet. If we need you, we'll contact you😄